Anthem Statement A2 Power Amp

I am contemplating the Anthem Statement A2 power amp. Reviews of the amp are scarce and dealers around me do not have it handy for audition. This model seems to be around for more than a decade without any refresh from Anthem.  Any views or feedback on the Anthem A2?

ct221933
Whoa clearthink. I believe our friend nutty has only committed a "typo". "Paradigm is the sister company of Anthem". No need for sarcasm or rudeness. Most guests here are attempting to help each other. I'm sure his post was only to offer his experience with Anthem gear. Do you have any experience with Paradigm or Anthem gear you would like to share?

I've heard the I225 with Paradigm Reference studio 100v2 and v3's. These speakers like current. I can tell you that the Anthem drives them better than several other amps I've heard them paired with. NAD, Rotel, Denon, and the Anthem crushes them, hands down. 

Thanks to all your input. I went with the Job 225 power amp and Job Pre2 pre-amp in October last year. Love the sound of the Job, best kept secret in my opinion.