Magico A3

Finally a set of Magicos that seem worth the price (to me):

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/12/new-magico-a3-speakers-photos-and-info.html

I'd love to hear these.
nitewulf
@nitewulf ,

I sort of took your advice and bought the Audience 1+1 crossover less speaker for my office. It is being built now and should be shipped in a week or 2. Not much low end but supposed to sound great outside those frequencies. I have a 30 day trial. The reset of the system will be

Benchmark DAC3L
Benchmark AHB2 amp
Magnum Dynalab 102 Tuner
Audience AU24 SE speaker cables
Audience AU24 and AU24e interconnects
Audience 1+1 speaker

I am currently using the KEF LS50 while the 1+1 is being built and shipped. The system sounds great in my tiny office. The next office will be bigger so I was looking for a bigger sounding speaker.

No A3 for me, though I will be going to hear it sometime in the Spring at a local dealer.
@yyzsantabarbara , cool! Hope it turns out well for you, what's the digital source though, PC? CD?
@nitewulf 

The source is a PC running ROON  + TIDAL. Bits are delivered by USB-to-Ethernet, using a Sonare microRendu.I have 2 systems connected to this PC in 2 different rooms. I also use a PowerLine adapter for the room that I cannot get a direct Ethernet cable,
Anyone hear any news on release date for the US? really curious to hear these (and see how they sound compared to comparably priced Dyn countour 60s, or comparably priced used Salon2s, for example)