DENAFRIPS Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil Evaluation and Comparison

The Evaluation and Comparison of my Denafrips Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil DACs is posted in full, here:

http://terminatorandyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

Main body of my 'review' is copied and posted below.

For details on my Methodology, System and Room Information, and Music Selection please go to the second section (similarly titled) after opening the link.
david_ten
Thanks for this great review of two fantastic products that you can't typically demo at the local audio dealer.  I'm a happy owner of Gen B Yggy, but I've heard really compelling reviews about the entire Denafrips line.  I can't wait to hear impressions from AXPONA.
David,

Thank you for sharing your in-depth experience with two amazing DAC’s that offers such exceptional value at their respective price points. 

From what I heard so far about Denafrips, I believe it punches way above it’s weight. I hope to hear this amazing DAC in very near future. 
Thanks to all who posted your kind words regarding my 'review' write-up. 

Always great getting positive feedback and it's encouraging as well.

I have a T+A PA 3100 HV integrated amplifier in system (it is a demo opportunity). System performance with the Denafrips DAC feeding it is superlative and it is different from the system sound with the Pass separates.
David_ten
Thanks for your well written and carefully thought out comparison
of these two great DACs. FWIW I had the good fortune to hear
the Terminator in Singapore in an absolutely fantastic system
comprised of Shindo amps and old Pioneer horns that was unfortunately so different than my set up I couldn’t really determine
what was contributing what to the great sound I was hearing. 
I bought an Yggy because it cost half of what the Terminator cost. I was fortunate to receive one of the first
units with the Gen V USB and the new analog board. I’m very
happy with the Yggy as it’s clearly better IMO than the Ayre QB9 DSD it replaced. It is not as good as my friend’s Nagra Classic which
retails for roughly 6 times more, and I can’t speak to the effect of the new analog output stage.  Even though I’ve heard both DACs,
I haven’t heard the Terminator in my system. (CJ GAT PR 12s B&W
Sig 30s ultraRendu)  PM me or email me at [email protected] if you’d like to chat further. 
Enjoy the Music 
R