Dynaudio 1.3SE v. Silverline SR17

Has anyone compared these two speakers? The Silverlines would be the 2nd version. I can get the Silverlines for about $800 less than the Dynaudios. I think the 1,3SE might use better drivers but I'm not sure. If so, do you think there's an $800 difference? Thanks.
jimmymac
You can get a Kia sportage for $15,000 vs MB ML320 for $45000. Do you think there is a $30,000 difference? : )
Are the dynaudio 1.3SE still available? I thought that is was a limited edition and is no longer one their web site. I don't know anything about the silverlines but would like to know where I can get a pair of 1.3SE's, thanks
Jimmy....seriously. These are two totally different speakers. One is very efficient and will sound wonderful with low powered tubes....the 1.3SE is much more dynamic and will sound better with more power.

you need to evaluate what type of music you listen too also. If you lean towards rock/pop, the Dyaudios are the way to go...if you like softer female vocals and have tube power, the silverline is wonderful. You might consider the Sonatinas (next up the line)...they are wonderful and are still less than the 1.3SEs....

Good Luck,
Steven
I should clarify my situation. I own the 1.3SE's. I can get the Silverline for $800 less than what I could get by selling the Dynaudios. I think even the older SR17 models used Dynaudio drivers but I'm not sure if they are the equal of the drivers used in the 1.3SE's. So, I was wondering if I would lose much by going with the Silverlines. In any event, I have since decided to stay with the 1.3SE's for now and possibly check out the newer model of the Silverlines, the SR 17.5. Thanks for the suggestions.