Naim and Elac Adante, Wow

The new Elac Adantes are creating a lot of buzz both good and bad.

We were mixed on the speakers initially as certain sonic aspects were fantastic while others were less then satisfactory.

The Adante AS 61 has a relatively low sensitivity so we thought 40 watts will not be enough.

Surprise the Naim Uniti Atom with Wireworld cables produced an intoxicating sound.

The Atom is warm and punchy so the combo matched perfectly.

Elac and Naim fantastic together and affordable.

3k amp which includes dac and streamer,  plus 2.5k speakers other then cables and stands this combo would make a lot of people very happy.

We would urge prospective Adante purchasers to seek out this combo these two products mesh while other combos of electronics with the Adantes may be why some people are not liking the speakers.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
128x128audiotroy
Repeluso, class in Audio? You must be joking.

You are turned off by your perceived slight when late at night I mispelled your name? If you read many of our posts there are misspellings a plenty, this keyboard lags, and we write late at night many times and there is no spell check on Audiogon. You must be one of those conspiracy nuts as well. If it makes you feel better, we are sorry for mistyping your name, as an adult I really don’t get blustered by someone misspelling my name.

As per being an A hole who is calling whom what and what do you base this on? See above.

I guess you also don’t like our discussions and disagreement with a gentleman that perceives something different then we do, this is called having a discourse. 

The industry is rife with corupt writters, double dealing distributors, and manufactuers that convieniently extended loan products to reviewers forever in order to curry favor. If you have been in the industry as long as we have you would start to figure it out.

Mr. Rutan has his fans and his detractors, so do we.

We are vocal about our products so is Mr. Rutan.

The difference is we sometimes start discussions, while he adds to ongoing ones.

You judge a book by what little you know of it, you have never been in our store you have never had an actual in person or over the phone conversation with us.

Instead of agreeing or disagreeing with the points made on both sides you are upset about your name being mispelled, why don’t you grow up and talk about the subject which is loudspeakers.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Thank you for your insights. I judge you by what you have written here, nothing more. You are hopeless, best of luck to you. Sincerely. By the way, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Mr. Rutan start a post here. On any topic.

ps-I don't buy your late night excuse, you are a total, well, you know.
Repeluso, guess what takes one to know one.

I unlike you would never jump to conclusions or pretend to gain insight just from what is posted on a forum when the forums are populated by many people with marginal experience and tin ears.

We are always in the process of testing new speakers, Avanti we are getting in a pair of Habeth Compact 7ES tonight, I will test them here and who knows maybe we will also love them. Last pair we had in was $4k don't remember the model and they were good, just didn't love em enough to want to sell them.

Many of those people don't know audio, system setup, design nor do they understand technolgy.

Good luck to you, as mentioned before close minded people who sit behind there keyboards and feel slighted do not have minds open enough to know the truth about anything.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

This thread reminds me of the old "would you buy a (insert noun) from this ’Doctor’ "?