Naim and Elac Adante, Wow

The new Elac Adantes are creating a lot of buzz both good and bad.

We were mixed on the speakers initially as certain sonic aspects were fantastic while others were less then satisfactory.

The Adante AS 61 has a relatively low sensitivity so we thought 40 watts will not be enough.

Surprise the Naim Uniti Atom with Wireworld cables produced an intoxicating sound.

The Atom is warm and punchy so the combo matched perfectly.

Elac and Naim fantastic together and affordable.

3k amp which includes dac and streamer,  plus 2.5k speakers other then cables and stands this combo would make a lot of people very happy.

We would urge prospective Adante purchasers to seek out this combo these two products mesh while other combos of electronics with the Adantes may be why some people are not liking the speakers.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
128x128audiotroy
It appears fsonicsmith has respect for reviewers but not dealers. Why pick on Audiotroy? If you go to there web site they sell many excellent products and have been around a very long time. Any one who does audio as a business in high end and sells a litany of high products should be given credence on what they recommend. As a hobbyist, it seems audiophiles maybe get a little too intense on their opinions and preferences. My experience in thirty years is that audio dealers are usually very knowledgeable and helpful in seeking out great discoveries in the audio world and should be given the respect and gratitude they deserve.
Fsonic you didnt read any of our posts did you?

We stated catigorically the Adates are not perfect and will appeal to some people who value different sonic attributes like a very live sound vs a more toned down more  colored laid back perspective.

What we said was the speakers were delibrately made to allow for a more expensive line to follow as they come close to very expensive speakers and lack the last vestige of refinement that the more expensive products provide.

As per Legacy being a standard bearer we never said that what we have said time and time again is how remarkably good the line is and how they compare with many much more expensive speakers.

As per reviews on Legacy in the magazines

http://legacyaudio.com/backstage
/blog/legacy-awarded-3-editors-choice-awards-in-2018/

Fsonic how do you like them apples?

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Fsonic if you also bother to read our posts you would see that we talk passionately about our products and make assements on products that we respect and like that we dont sell.

Have you ever seen in one of these posts by a dealer mentioning competive products that they recomend that they dont sell? We love Rockport speakers we are not a dealer for them.

As per shilling some brands have tons of fanboys that do the shilling for them

I see very few guys like you complaining about how vocal the Tekton guys are.

The second someone dares point out the sonic attributes both good and bad about certain brands certan posters freak out.

Tomic is a Vandy fanboy and loves his speakers that is noble.

We never believe that our products are perfect and for everyone.

As per Vandy the 1c and 2Ce are fantastic value for money speakers with a sound that appeals to some listeners but not to eveyone.

We sell many brands of excellent speakers for that very reason.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor

you are not noble enough to acknowlege innovation
stop calling me fanboy
my comments relate to innovation and technical accomplishments which you immaturely deride
of course i enjoy my speakers

get it thru your head i am not running down any of your choices or designers....