Difference between Cambridge Audio CXN and CXN V2 and other Network Streamers

So I am looking for a Network Streamer and the Cambridge CXN and CXN V2 come up.  From what I read the V2 had updated processing power but when I compare the two the DAC and Analogue filters are the same.  Is it worth the extra $300 clams to go with the V2 or get the CXN and look for a separate DAC (a Schiit or something).  I do see the Azure 851N is a significant jump with two DACs and is CA's premium streamer.  Also throw in the Oppo Sonica, is it a fair comparison to the CXN variants?  Anyone have any experience or insight with these network streamers.
mikijh
I have pulled the trigger on the CXN. Once it arrives and has had sufficient burn-in, I will update this post with my impressions. My hope is to alleviate the harshness of some of the high frequency output. Primarily trumpets and other horns. Also some muddiness in orchestral work.

Benfica1: Thanks for your post. Are you feeding Tidal through your PC or have you been successful in getting it fed directly to your CXN via Ethernet / WiFi ? Also: are you using the CXN as a pre-amp or strictly as a Streamer/DAC ?

Markainsworth: I'm feeding tidal to the CXN via wifi using the app on my iPhone/iPad and AirPlay. I did have to change a setting on my router for it to stream without dropouts. I'm using the CXN strictly as a streamer/dac into my Cambridge 851a integrated right now and it is sounding better than I expected. Right now I would say it's sounding better than my Marantz CD player and I like this player a lot. Good luck and keeps us posted.
Does anyone have the link for the CXN at the reduced price - $599?  I am unable to find the link anymore. 
I own both 851N and CXN V1 both.
the 851N is a premium feeling and the DAC is almost as good as Chord Dave!!!
the Dac on 851N has overtake the Hugo TT2
which we try on the same wiring.
The analog part we use is Nakamichi amplifier 1 and PMC 25.26
the sound is marvelous!!! Everyone in the room was stunning!
We use SACD and Streeming with same alabum.
The Tidal over take the SACD but spotify was poorer.
Next time We will try it with CXN V1

Panit