When you suddenly realize....

When you suddenly realize that the world of music is at your fingertips from Tidal through your system to your ears. Pay the money. Sit back. Enjoy. CD or better quality. Albums you’ve never heard before. Endless explorations. Joy. Aren’t we incredibly fortunate? 
tgrisham
@audioslain02 PM me and tell me what's in that rack. I still like the little silver discs....
Loving Tidal, I've had it for about 6 months.  It's the first service I've ever paid for on a monthly basis, but costing me less than one CD a month. I'm tripping down memory lane with hundreds of tracks from my youth, as well as my favorite classics and beats. The streaming is fast, easy and reliable. Woohoo and way to go. The TT and vynal are no longer getting tge attention they once did. Running Tidal through a Nad Bluos module, using a tablet running the Bluesound app. I see room for improvement in the app,  but loving and enjoying the sound. I've also steamed Tidal through my phone (connected to an amp) at parties,  reliving some ausome musical magic. It's a keeper and setting a great standard that will likely be a benchmark for some time. 
Is Tidal capable of channels like Pandora has?  What is the interface like?
God call on Radio Paradise. I'm glad they're still playing. Also good call @sdj888 on paying less than one CD a month. That's a good comparison.

I love having Tidal. Spotify was decent, but my Oppo streams Tidal (as does the Onkyo receiver in the family room) through my Hegel and AZ Adagios and it's a beautiful interface. My CD's remain in their cases for the most part.
Tidal with roon with MQA cuts have replaced my vinyl. We need a lot more MQA albums. I still have hundreds of vinyl and a very nice tt setup so I won’t be getting rid of that, but playing it a lot less