Is Soliloquy out of business????

Just a question, I heard a rumor that soliloquy has gone out of business...is this true? Thanks!
roguemodel
yes its true....as is allison(for the third time), red trumpet,meadowlark, more to come
If you check the other thread mentioned above on driver replacement another A'goner also got a response to his email and even gave the email address of [email protected] for David Berman, the president of the company. Since I have the 6.3's I hope they stick around and maybe things are going better for the company. It is a wonderful speaker. Maybe something new in the works is the reason for his absence?

Boss302
Hello Ccrookham52, the president of the company is still David Berman. I believe Boss302 listed his email above.
Well here is my understanding. Soliloquy as a tax ID number is not out of business. The facility in North Carolina pictured in the website photos has been sold or is certainly not producing Soliloquy speakers anymore. The techs who were employed by Soliloquy don't work for the company anymore.

However, you can still get replacement drivers and things from David Berman I suppose until he runs out of them. He had said awhile back he was moving the company to Wake Forest and would set up production of a less expensive speaker line using non-proprietary stuff. I have no clue if or when that would happen.

It's really ashame actually. I am quite pleased with my speakers and although I have heard better for sure, I haven't had the desire to buy anything else, which says a lot. The speakers were expensive to produce and the cabinets are awesome. Analysis Plus internal wiring isn't a bad thing either. They had a network of resellers ( sort of non-mainstream ones) that was never fully taken advantage of in my opnion and when they discontinued that info on the website I knew it was over. I had heard that David was in a motorcycle accident of some significance about 18 months agao and I have no doubt that that was a major factor in accelerating things a bit. FYI- This thread will likely disappear at some point like all of the rest.