Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
So as a piggy back to earlier posts regarding whether to consider the DI's, or go all out on the SE's...I just popped the top on my newly delivered SE's earlier today. I am about 50 tracks into the audition/break-in and I can state without hesitation that, out of the box, the SE's have far bettered the DI's! Much more refined, transparent and dimensional than my broken in DI's! Coupled with the Aric Audio Motherlode, I am almost rendered speechless! I can only Imagine what the next few months have in store for me as each of them bloom and settle into their true character! 

Cheers to the talents of the small business audio geniuses!

Brian
@aolprodj   Congratulations on being able to sell your DIs and now having the SEs!!!  Are you able to share what made Ezra choose the Ulfberths over the SEs, since he doesn't post here?

@laaudionut  Congratulations!!!
Iaaudionut I totally agree with your assessment of the SEs I could not have said it better.
All I know is this from Ezra is that he's getting a special edition pair of  Elf's that cost get
this $25,000 dollars.

@laaudionut - That's awesome to hear! I'm glad the ML is driving those Pass amps and in turn- your SE's with such finesse! Hitting that synergy is a wonderful thing. Also appreciate the kudos very much sir :-) Best wishes, Aric
Just left Allan's (Aolprodj) home to listen to his new SE's and they and the total system sounded great.  All the details and transparency you would want, along with that aliveness and dynamics that make the music come alive, yet still being musical without etch or analytical front edges of the notes at all.

Congrats to my friend on a killer system!