Cardas Clear Beyond Power cords

......looking to put this on my Silver Circle Audio 5.0SE Power Conditioner. I like the Shunyata's - which can be a little thin to my ears ....and the rest of my system is Purist Audio 20th Anniversary along with Limited Edition Power cords .....However, my speaker cables are the Cardas Clear Beyond ...because they were so damm good, so any thoughts on what this power cord is like would be helpful.
garebear
Hello Jafant....thank you and I hope all is well. Ohhhhh I am not good at that my friend and I will leave any reviews for the professionals as I am here just for the music. I like keeping it simple. I do expect these to be really good. I have owned full looms of the top Synergistic Cables, Purist Audio 20th Anniversary's and Shunyata but what George has done with the Clear line is just right to my ears. This stuff is getting, no, is expensive and I want to retire soon. This line is neutral and musical......that's what make this hobby fun as there is no right answer to what we all like.          
Hello.....has anybody received their Cardas Clear Beyond XL Power Cord ? Mine is expected to arrive on 02/28/18. Just checking in.   
@biggy79 I swapped the cords around. I put the Golden Reference on the DAC and the Clear Beyond on the CD transport.

It sounds warmer now. Not as resolving, with less space in between the notes but less of an edge too.
Hello Al ! .....I know you want to wait before you respond but I got about 80 hours on mine and a slight step up from the Clear Beyond as can be and should be expected. The XL continues to remain neutral but maintains the musical side of what's playing with a tinge more clarity and dynamics including bass notes. It is a beautiful
cable and as I noted I have the full loom of Cardas Clear Beyond. I have it on my amp, and my only question I have is that ; if you put the XL PC's on all of your equipment, is your / my system going be pushed to that side of being '' too '' neutral where you have compromised the musicality and meat of the music ?