Nad M3 non repairable

Hi, dumb question , my Nad M3 has a blown power board, and parts are unavailable and the shop says it's not worth fixing. The case is beautiful and I hate to throw it away. What else could I do with it besides make a lamp?
128x128tunaman
Agreed cleeds.
As I said earlier, can you imagine this response from Krell or McIntosh?
They are still up there at high end partly because of their continued support.
I had great success with Wilson on parts for 20 year old speakers direct from them, no hassle, pricey yes but that’s to be expected.
It appears that NAD decided they wanted a piece of the high end action and profit but not the responsibility that comes with it!
I use NAD power amp for surround speakers. I never regarded the brand as good enough for a main system. Kind of a good value product rather than a serious one. Bryston is more serious and designed to be long term suppported and easily repaired. You get what you pay for.
Maybe they're too big to care, but the business lost by bad publicity, especially when on a site like this that has worldwide readership, seems irreplaceable. Here's a little tale…I bought a ProCo "Rat" guitar distortion box in around 1980, 10 years later sent it back for repair and they replaced the jacks and pots for free, and sent it back to me at their cost in a box filled with candy. 10 years or so later I sent it to them again, this time they sent it back with new pots, jacks, etc., all no charge, in a box filled with candy and a ProCo Rat T-shirt.