What is your listening chair?

I am sure this has been discussed some time in the past, but I am curious what kind of chair audio nuts are using out there...
Just sold two leather recliners and bought two leather Poang chairs from Ikea. They seem to be better for listening to music.
What say you? What is your listening chair? Why do you like it or not??
https://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/spr/29829136/
128x1282psyop
Sectional couch that's deep, so that if you sit with your feet on the ground you're slouching back.  To get my ears on axis for my tweeters I have to sit tall and cross-legged, like a meditation pose.  I happen to see listening as my meditation, so it works.  
I’ve been using a BarcaLounger recliner for about ten years and while it has some good attributes, it has lousy lumbar support (for me at least, I’m currently using a small pillow for lumbar support). The lousy lumbar support is compounded by the leather being slippery. By that I mean as I sit over time my butt slides along the seat providing even less back support. I must have never been smacked for slouching in my chair as a child....

I recently tried a Poang chair and while it is pretty comfortable, I was still sliding a little and it was quite a bit lower than the BarcaLounger. The lack of recline feature was disappointing too. I also borrowed a Stressless chair from the in-laws and it was pretty comfortable in a normal sitting position, but in the reclined position it was just not right. The Stressless also has very slippery leather, so it was a no go for me (even though I could have gotten it for free!). I also had a chair similar to the Freedom Chair at work, but I could never get comfortable in it even though it had all kinds of adjustments.

So the search continues. I will say that the most comfortable seat I have is the drivers seat in my Chevy Silverado, wonderful adjustable lumbar support (usually on max) and non-slip fabric!
Maybe another Chevy Silverado seat could be affixed to the audio room floor. That would be cool!!! Haha