Nad M3 non repairable

Hi, dumb question , my Nad M3 has a blown power board, and parts are unavailable and the shop says it's not worth fixing. The case is beautiful and I hate to throw it away. What else could I do with it besides make a lamp?
128x128tunaman
@uberwaltz - That part about the returns was tongue in cheek.  I once sold my father's destroyed ESL tonearm which I described as "rusty junk" and the buyer told me the base was cracked!  He didn't want his money back though.  But that's why I'm sort of turned off by selling things mail order.  People want to buy used at half price and then expect new with warranty.  That's why I always try to sell local.  Come, inspect, listen and then make your decision.  
@chayro 
Sorry my bad...lol
I did not pick up on your inflection.

Yea selling can be a nightmare in today's age and it only gets worse as common sense is the least common of all senses!
Therefor sticking to old vintage school on components made in 70's 80's with all parts and diagrams available. Everything else is disposable trash.
My M3 had the exact same problem. Blown Power board, not repairable. Only it never made it to 10 years. It’s a beautiful piece. Huge heat sinks, velvety smooth volume control. 2x mono design, Extremely versitle crossover and sub out piece of garbage. A dealer near me warned me to stay away from NAD and I didn’t listen. The factory kept it for 6 months before telling me to pound sand.

If you’re thinking about buying NAD think again. They are trash and don’t back up their products. Other than this I have no strong feelings on the matter.
You could try making a post on social media. The more reasonable and fair you sound plus a plea for help to NAD, citing brand loyalty, could do the trick. They may reach out to you and offer a solution. 

Lenbrook is big and they could right this if they wanted to. 

I had an issue with a Creek integrated. I ended up contacting Mike Creek and he sold me a rare part from his private collection. It allowed me to salvage the unit and prevented a total loss. 

Im sorry to hear this. NAD makes great sounding gear. Some of their masters series stuff is superb and competes with far pricier stuff. I hope the company stands by its stuff. I like them. Sorry again.