Graham Phantom 1 Owner's Manual

I am in need of an instruction manual for setting up the Phantom 1 tonearm; if you can assist me in this search I'd be grateful.  Best.
diaspora
I bought a new Phantom II Supreme in 2013, and of course no manual came with it. I was able to get a PDF copy from Musical Surroundings at that time, but they are now no longer a Graham dealer. By all indications, this manual hasn’t changed at all since the Phantom 1, and should be what you need. The cover page lists "Phantom Tonearm" and "Model 2.2 Tonearm". The next page is "Phantom B-44 Specifications", which I believe indicates the 1st version.

I’m happy to email you a copy, but I’m not sure what message options we have here. You can contact me via my handle at gmail, or also same handle on head-fi via PM.
-- Mike
In addition, in case I'm confused as to the generation of tonearm, I have posted on my virtual system an image of the Phantom tonearm.  It looks like a roman numeral 1 but it could just as easily be read as an L, which makes no sense to me.
That "L" is right where the "II" goes on a Phantom II or Supreme wand, but without the dash. In your case the "L" might be an indicator to the arm wand length. My 10" Supreme wands have "XL - 10" inscribed on the barrel facing down, not next to the Phantom logo though. Maybe the 12" wands are "XXL"? I only have 10".

Yours is in all probability a Phantom 1.0 wand. Yours should have an elliptical headshell (not rectangular). I think the main difference is 1.0 wands were ceramic, and then he switched to titanium. I read somewhere that some hapless audiophiles were dropping and breaking their ceramic wands.
Thanks Mulveling, the headshell is elliptical.  I've posted an email to your gmail account at mulveling for a possible phantom instruction manual when/if you have time.  Thanks much.