What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
Like mahler mentioned, classical on Tidal is pretty slim pickens.
Though Spotify has lower sound quality, I still find myself using it.
Hopefully, Quobuz will offer an alternative.
B
Yes I am waiting to see how Quboz turns out here in the USA once they roll it out.
Now I have my service sorted Tidal works well enough for me as they do have a goodly selection of rock both new and old.
I have used Napster, Spotify and done a trial of Tidal and Deezer at the premium level. Sound quality for 16/44 was the same for Tidal and Deezer. I like the Deezer interface better and at the time Deezer had many more millions of tracks but now I think they are comparable. I chose Deezer and have been largely satisfied for several years now (maybe not giving my $ to JayZ and that outfit had something to do with it). When I had drop outs I fixed it by re-positioning my Sonos Bridge to reduce router interference. Drop outs are rare but I expect the ones I do get are due to my router being on the other end of the house as the service is bomber at work.. If you log a support case with Deezer it’s a next day response but usually pretty good. Now that the exclusive Sonos (hifi 16/44 Flac) agreement is over you can get FLAC through a web app player now. I just downloaded the beta version and it works pretty nice and you can set your bit rate. Looks like some kind of browser app. I use it at work now all the time.  Deezer also announced an agreement in 2017 to support MQA soon.