Jolida Fx10

Last week I purchased the Jolida FX10, not knowing what to expect I was skeptical that this 10wpc integrated tube amp was going to sound so superb. I paired the amp with PSB B25 speakers rated at 91bd efficiency and I wow the sound is practically magical. What a nice little amp and for the price of under $500 wow, great deal!
chgolatin2
While looking for some information about the Jolida FX-10, my google search brought me to this forum and as it turns out, Mikirob was the person that I bought the FX-10 from .

After 5+ years of continuous use, 40-50 hours per week, the amp finally developed a problem. It was at this moment that Jolida really shined. I called them up and spoke with one of their engineers that designs and builds the equipment. After a few minutes of troubleshooting, he had me mail it in for repair. While it was in for repair, i also had them perform a small upgrade (naked Z-foil resistors i believe).

Needless to say, i couldn't be happier with the amp and the people at Jolida. They really love the craft and their shows enthusiasm really shows.  I have bought other things from them and will continue to do so.
I'm looking for a phono preamp to pair with my Jolida FX-10. Does anyone have suggestions on what I should look for in terms of gain in the phono preamp. I'm currently using an Ortofon Blue 2M cartridge which uses 5.5mV. Thanks for any input.