technics 1200g tonearm question headshell angled not parallel to lp

I am using a Ortofon aftermarket headshell and when looking at it it appears to be angled and not parallel to the surface of the record.  It does not have azimuth adjustment but still is this normal for the tonearm to agle the headshell slightly without adjustment.  I have not had a S shaped tonearm and was wondering if it is defective.  Any thoughts? 
tzh21y
@lewm I never once said there should be any play with the collar tightened. But there should be enough play with the collar loosened a bit, enough to adjust azimuth properly. I own the 1200G and everything adjusts perfectly. Never seen any azimuth issues on any other 1200s either.

Obviously OP refuses to take the time to properly explain the issue, so I’ll no longer waste my time trying to figure out his problem.
Invictus, Sorry for misunderstanding the intent of your post.  I agree with you that the OP seems to have left the building.  In cases where the headshell and arm wand are mis-mated, I HAVE seen some "wiggle", even after the collar is as tight as it can get.  That to me means the headshell and the tonearm do not like each other.
@tzh21y 

I have not had a S shaped tonearm and was wondering if it is defective.  Any thoughts?

This is "S" shaped tonearm, you have plastic overhang gauge that comes with turntable, if your stylus is right under the mark on the gauge then you're fine. They use Stevenson (very close to Stevenson) geometry, not Baerwald on those arms. You can check with the Feickert protractor. You can always change the geometry to Baerwald if you want.