ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
Post removed 
I’m sure you will be totally honest.

The fact that you speak as if you are the only people capable of accurately assessing their sound almost made me laugh out loud.  

The hificrazed posts however, do make me laugh out loud.  Companies and dealers are getting desperate these days.
Contuzzi. Good to hear you can laugh out loud I was afraid you were containing all of your constant laughter inside. 👍  Time to kick back and listen to my Adantes on this fine Saturday - did that make you laugh out loud too? 

Post update,

Just played some Tidal on the AVM 60/MCA 50 combo and wasn't loving the sound. I could hear a hollowness in the midrange and could hear the upper octave emphasis that is probably what Steve was talking about.

I will say that I have never loved the DTS play fi and the lack of MQA also not loving the original MCA 50 either, but as we said in the earlier posts this is our process. 

We test with a lot of different gear and combos.  The Parasound amplifier is richer. We are thinking a warmer voiced integrated amplifier like the Micromega M100, or a Rega, or the Unision Reserach tube hyrbid may be the ticket. 

Also tube amplifiers may be the combo that works. 

For people who have the AS 61 what are the combos of electronics, sources and cables are you using? How many hours of playing time was required before the speakers broke in?

Pros so far: Big soundstage, great bass, good clarity.
Cons so far: Slight hollowness in the midrange, slight tendency to coldness in the treble. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ