Sonus Faber Driver Blowouts

I have a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Monitor M speakers and had to replace the driver in one of them after 3 or 4 years. Now a 3 years later, according to the dealer, the same speaker requires another new driver. Has anyone
else had this problem with these speakers or other Sonus Faber speakers? I am wondering if something in the speaker wiring is blowing out the drivers. The dealer stated the driver wires were simply wrapped around the post rather than soldered so he soldered the wires onto the post, but still no sound. I live in an apartment with neighbors all around, so I do not play music loud. There must be something causing the drivers to blow. Any suggestions?  The drivers are $650 and to put new drivers in every 3 years does not seem normal or acceptable.
gneatherlin
Thank you for the comment, however, as stated I do not play music loud since I live in an apt near neighbors. There are occasions where loud noises do occur. For example, if watching a movie and there is an explosion there is definitely an increase in volume noise and there is a lot of sound distortion. I have an Anthem MRX700 receiver with 120 watts per 7 channels and 8 ohms. The SF Monitor M are 40 -150 watts and 4 ohms. Shouldn’t this receiver be powerful enough for these speakers? If not then is there a booster of sorts (pre amp or pre pro) available to boost the power of the receiver?
Post removed 
Post removed 
I agree with others, find a stereo amplifier that has enough current to reach its rated output into a 2 ohm load.   Generally, while your Anthem is a fine surround sound processor, an outboard two channel amplifier will have a much bigger transformer and be able to deliver much more power at peaks.