DIY POWER CABLES

I am planning on building a couple on new 15 Amp power cables and would welcome any opinions regarding a short list that I have in mind, either in isolation or via some minor miracle by comparison.

Neotech NEP 3001

FURUTECH FP-S55N

Acrolink 7N-p4032 II

Ta Muchly.
tsushima1
I may be off, but thought I saw a recent thread where someone had great success using Oyaide cables???  Might have misread it but maybe another option to explore.  Supra is another high value cable I remember hearing good things about, but using other connectors with it.  Best of luck. 
@tsushima1, what components do you plan to use with the power cords? I ask because it makes a difference in the recommendations I would make?
Thanks for the information tsushima1.
The only power cord I've heard of the power cords you mentioned is the FURUTECH FP-S55N. Based on the requirements for those two components you are on the right track, and the S55N would work well. You might consider the FURUTECH DPS-4 but I honestly don't think you would hear a difference, you would just be spending more money.
Should you want a power cord for front-end I find the FURUTECH SO22N (14 gauge) to sound better, more natural.