Quick Speaker Cable Connector Question

BJC will take a return on the cable that I ordered with Locking Banana's since they won't fit my speakers or amp.

Question.  Since I am going to get the Belden 10 gauge 5000 5T00UP in bare wire configuration as a replacement, can anyone recommend some standard BNF Banana's that will fit this wire?  I need bare wires on one side for the amp but Banana's for the speakers.  Connecting bare wire is too difficult with the speakers and I have never been able to get Spade Lugs of any kind to fit.  Banana's are it.  Same kind used by Audio Quest will fit fine.
will62
nonoise.  Those also look quite expensive.  I take it you use these?  Does the silver create a brighter sound?  Or does the copper in the mix help tame the bright sound that silver usually creates?
reuben.  This looks like a Banana that will fit my speakers.  Look just like the Banana's on my Type 4 cables.  Will check out some reviews on these next.
kijanki.  Fortunately I have a local repair shop that can handle the soldering.  Same place where I brought my amp to repaired.  Will look at these as well.  Thanks.
@will62 - ALL bananas should be exactly 4mm

The KLEI bananas are the same size as those by Audio Quest and many others.

They are "snug" fitting but should NOT require any appreciable force to insert them - just use correct alignment.

For attaching them to your cables take a look at ...
http://image99.net/blog/files/f6ae775e30339e2b0375b739988237b7-77.html

However - if you are not using them on both ends of the cables I would recommend one of the other bananas identified above - Bare Wire or Spades at the other end of the cables will negate most of the benefits achieved by using the KLE Bananas.

Regards - Steve