Sister's wants music system without the hassles!

Evening Goners',

My Sister loves to come over to listen to my system but when i try to explain it to her [she asked!] her eyes glaze over...

I have a nice pair of mint Red Rose R3 [the man!] speakers that i would love to put together an all in one system for her moderate budget!!
Amp, Preamp, dac, cd player, possible streaming , phono outlet .

She's an Analog gal but , with the right component, might venture into digital down the road.
Not anything complicated, just push a few buttons and sit back...:-)

Thanks to all who respond and i will then look each up...

Regards,
Azjake
128x128azjake
Treebeard, the Halo is excellent there is another even more integrated solution.

The Micromega M100 $4,500.00 is about the most perfect product you could ask for:

1: 100 watt high current class A/B amplifier
2: Fantastic built in Dac
3: Fantastic built in Phono stage
4: Built in streamer
5: Decent control app
6: Optional room correction module.

The Micromega sounds amazing, one of the best sounding integrated amplifiers on our floor, we sell Naim, Parasound Halo, NAD, Anthem, Electrocompaniet and a few others. 

The Micromega sounds quite a bit better than the Halo, and you have one excellent slim and elegant product, you won't have to have any external streamer either. 

The other option is the new Nad C 368 or the C 388, these are quite surprising, Good amp, streaming card with Blue Sound, and a built in phono.

Even for an analog girl the ability to stream digital is a big plus. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

May want to consider some active and or wireless speakers. Dynaudio and Kef come to mind. I'm sure there are may others to consider.