Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed

If your thinking tubes may I suggest a Canadian company that makes some wonderful tube equipment all made in North America well Canada. I'm no way involved with them I just own an integrated from them.  Final Audio or the sister company Triode Labs they are out of Toronto and very good to deal with and make some top quality amps.

http://www.finaleaudio.com/

http://www.triodelab.com/

@austinbob , this is something else I have to take into consideration. I’m not a ‘just one song’ kind of person. I usually listen to music in the evenings, and weekends. I own 2 small businesses, and at times, I leave the house at 5-5:30 in the morning, and am not getting home until 8-10 at night. However, my wife runs the office portion of our businesses, and is home all the time. Often I will come home, and she is listening to music. I sometimes will sit down with a book, and listen to music in the background (when I have time). If I do go with a tube amp, I need something she can run aswell. PL seems to fit the bill for this. I’m still really curious about the Belles Virtuoso for a SS though. Looks super cool, will the SQ fit into that category aswell? I guess I’ll have to wait 1-2 months until it’s release, and see what others think. 
not trying to be mr. tough guy, but 1) you might have posted your question little early as no one has ever heard the Belles yet and 2) it seems you're being a bit wishy washy.. kind of nit picking.... consensus says the PL sounds good.. so if you want to dip your toes into tubes then mod the Oppo, hopefully your Adcom has a bypass .. if you just want to dive right in, then get the PL ..
I’ve listened to the new Anthem STR, and both myself, and the audio shop guys agreed, it doesn’t sound as good as the 225. I’m going to wait until the Belles comes out, and make my decision then. Thank you everyone for all your responses.