What would you choose for about $1k, ZU DW, SVS Ultra bookshelf or Tekton Lore?

I need your help upgrading from my first system (NAD with B&W 602’) to my next system, that I hope will last me for the next 10 years. My budget for speakers is just over $1200. I have narrowed it down to either the SVS Ultra bookshelf, the Tekton Lore or Zu’ upcoming DW Omen special ( should I include Magnipan .7’?) -which of these three-four would you select and why? I am running a Schiit Vidar with Schiit Saga preamp. I love all kinds of music, my music room is about 12 feet by 24 by 12 feet. My main mission is for high quality stereo sound at a reasonable price -that will be a good improvement on my current B&W 602 setup. Thank you! 
nietzsche007
Thanks drumsgreg, I will reasearch these also.  For most of us here (in Canada), we are simply unable to demo these products first -and so we have to purchase sight unseen. Thus, recommendations and research is all that we can rely on. Thanks for the tip!
Have you considered the KEF ls50 and or Revel m105/106?

Both these companies are extremely well established, have much more sophisticated design and testing tools available to them than most companies, and generally create products that are highly regarded. 
I do have a pair of Elac b6’ in my Dolby 5.1 setup. Although good, I don’t find them to be a great improvement over my old B&W 602’.