Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
if you're going to spend that much on tubes why not look at some of the heavy hitters: line magnetic, mastersound,ayon, audio research
@jond , the PTP wiring is one of the selling points for me. My local HiFi shop also sells Rogue, and I’m not into it because of the PCB. If a guy wants to roll, the more you twist and turn, the higher the chance of cracking the board. I’ve also read that because of the auto bias(catch 22), you don’t get as much of the tube ‘flavour’ from tube to tube. But, it makes it very easy to own because of it.

@blues41, I’ve considered that option, I’m sure the SQ is very good, but the thought of adding 3 boxes, the HEAT it will produce, and the expense of rolling 20-25 tubes just isn’t realistic for me. I’m trying to not only increase SQ, but to simplify things. Decisions.
I think the transition/upgrade to PL from Adcom will be more obvious and more enjoyable than going to Belles. I've heard the lower model integrateds from each brand and the PL had a wow factor that Belles just didn't have.  
I just don’t want to vomit to something, and be left wanting. I know that’s part of this hobby, I just don’t want to be stuck on the ‘wish I would have bought that instead’ train. The idea of being able to ‘tune’ the sound with a tune amp really appeals to me. I know the Belles is supposed to be David Belles best work yet. Dual mono, balanced inputs, good quality preamp section, doubles down perfectly (200w-400w), and high quality parts all throughout. Is this going to be his piece that competes with others in the 15-20k range? And, it has METERS....
Guess I should spell check. That should read ‘don’t want to commit to something’.