Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
I have a Classe SSP800 processor.. to hear the tube sound, I switch to the 7.1 bypass, which is where I have the analogue output on the Oppo connected to.. To bypass the tube, I have the sound output from the Oppo via HDMI ... You can also output from the Oppo's other single ended outputs to bypass the tubes
kclone I think the OP is translating into Canadian dollars. $6500 would be around $8200. And to the OP I hear you on wanting meters but I strongly urge you to try out tubes if you don't that itch may never go away!
jond, am I making a good choice with going with PrimaLuna? Whatever I choose, reliability is a very close second to SQ. What’s the point in owning something I never get to listen to, if it’s always in the shop?
jtweed good point and another in favor of Primaluna as it's point to point wired and as a result both reliable and easy to fix. I think you're making a good choice and don't be scared of tubed gear being less reliable than SS that's just not the case. Good luck!