Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
I have to say that after a very long and exhaustive search for a USB cable and after trying AudioQuest, WireWorld, Chord, etc. I stopped looking when I came across the Oyaide  NEO CLASS A. It's an incredible product that just makes your DAC perform properly. Organic, full bodied, sweet, harmonic, fast, you name it. It outperformed much more expensive cables and it's only $70. World class stuff.
@pokee1016   I'm happy to hear that the USB cable Neo d+ Series Class A by Oyaide performed so well for you. I've had good results with the Neo d+ A and S levels of cabling.

However, it would be very helpful to know which specific USB cables you compared it to (there are a wide range of cables within each brand, even for USB [and inclusive of Oyaide]), the context of your system, musical preferences, your specific front end/source, etc. etc. Thank You!
I decided that I prefer the Black Mamba on the CJ preamp (only place I was searching for a power cord) although the TUNAMI GPX V2 does sound very good and in my system better suited for other front-end components or amps. I thought it sounded very good on my Solid state amp, tube amps and class D amp. I’ll have to list it for sale as soon as I get around to it. I currently have the TUNAMI GPX V2 on my Audiodharma Cable Cooker for some additional break-in time.
lak and others,

Which Oyaide power cable would you recommend for a DAC or a hybrid integrated amp? Are the Oyaide cables better than the CPT Super Stroke, Furutech SO22N and Cerious Tech GE, but not quite as good as Cerious Matrix and Furutech DPS -4? Trying to decide on some new power cables. I have a Silnote Poseidon ES Reference PC on my Sony SACD but when connected to this PC the cabl actually moves the player out of position.Does anybody have experience with the Silnote PC cable for comparison to others in terms of performance?

Thanks everybody in advance!