Bi Wiring for speakers question

I've done some research on bi wiring speakers and have noted that some people are apparently using a speaker cable with 4 banana connectors on one end but only 2 on the other end.  I'm guessing that the side with 2 banana's is connected to the Amp or Receiver and the side with 4 to the speakers.

Anyone tried this and does it work as well as using 4 connectors on each side?  Seems to me that using all four speaker outputs on the amp is the right way to do it but if it will work with just one pair of speaker outputs then who am I to judge?
will62
Turns out the connectors are not what I expected.  Apparently they are locking Banana's.  They don't look like any other Banana's I've seen before.  Will try to get them to fit this weekend.  I may have to use bare wire or standard Banana's if these don't fit.
I was hanging out in a local audio "salon" talking about cables when a dude at the shop pointed out that Bill Low (Audioquest honcho) was standing right behind me. HA…I told him I’d recently been using his Type 8 that I’d terminated as a biwire cable, and he pointed out that something like his Rocket 33 (which he grabbed off the shelf to show to me), has the cable groupings separated and works better for biwire applications as there’s less magnetic interaction…or something…anyway, it made sense, so I got a pair of Rockets and they sound great. Bananas all around since they don't require binding post clamping (I do use spades here and there….mostly to attach my REL cables to the same posts as the main speaker cables on the amp).
@will62 ,
If they look like a banana with saw teeth then I think they are called BFA banana plugs. I had them on some Transparent speaker cable and they were very brittle and prone to snapping.
B
BFA then works OK with my speakers.  The one's that came with the BJC look like Interconnects with a fat tip.  Tried turning the collars all the way out but that still didn't work.  These things won't fit my speakers at all.  Will see what Wayne at BJC thinks I should do.  I am inclined to just cut the Banana's off and use bare wires at this point.  Same with the Pin's as well.  But I want to see what he thinks.