Thomas Mayer 46 SE tube AMP? What's it worth

Hi all, just looking for some advice really.

i have stumbled across what appears to be some high end audio equipment, but really have no idea on it's worth. It includes the following:
A pair of Harbeth speakers,
Thorens record deck, with a Swissonor TA10 arm.
Rhea Aesthetix Pre-Amp?,
Thomas Mayer 46 SE Amplifier,
Pass Aleph P Amplifier?
Gamut CD Player
Loricraft vinyl cleaning machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
stevo1
Thanks again for the feedback.I am a vinyl record dealer based in the UK, but sometimes end up with Audio Equipment thrown into the deal.

I think I have worked most of it out now, but to be honest still not sure the worth of the Thomas Mayer.

Cheers

Steve
Hi,

did you get the Thomas Mayer 46 SE amp?? If you did and ever plan to sell it please let me know.

thank you 
That Thomas Mayer amp is a piece of crud.  If you send it to me I'll dispose of it properly for you...

Thomas Mayer produces on-off handmade amps and preamps in Germany.  He is a very talented builder and his products are visually stunning and sound absolutely wonderful.  This is what every SET amp wants to be when it grows up and puts on a tux.

The 46 tube is a real sleeper - it is very sweet without too much midrange bloom.  Not many watts so you're going to need to be very selective when it comes to speakers.  Personally, I would drive it with a good DHT preamp using an 01 or 201CX tube.  Preferably one of Thomas' although Radu Tarta makes great DHT preamps as well.

If you like the SET tube sound, you'll be in heaven.  If not, you'll have no problems selling it.