Anyone hear Robert Plant's new release, Carry Fire?

I really like the music but the engineering sounds really strange to me. Anyone else feel the same? Perhaps it is just my system but I really don't like the engineering by Tim Oliver.
128x128falconquest
tbone's (self titled) record, "t-bone burnett," recorded live in the studio, is one of the best-sounding records i've heard. as for daniel lanois, i generally agree with bdp--he tends to cover everything with a brooding murk that often ill-suits artists such as dylan. i do really like his emmylou harris and peter gabriel records, however, though he gets big demerits for doing u2.
Ah yeah lj, T-Bone's s/t album on MCA is fantastic both musically and sonically. I used that album as demo material for years. Did you know it's a digital recording? Proves it's possible! His Truth Decay album is great too, but very different musically---more singer/songwriter to the s/t album's Bluegrassiness. The Audiogon dictionary doesn't consider that a word. ;-)
i just loaded up truth decay, which i hadn't heard in ages--vg disc, actually--boomerang and quicksand are great songs. actually my fave tbone is the ep, trap door, which has five excellent originals + a killer cover of "diamonds are a girls best friend. "
Would Dylan's "Oh Mercy" be as great as it was without Daniel Lanois' production? How about "Teatro" by Willie Nelson or "Wrecking Ball" by EmmyLou Harris? There are more--like "Achtung Baby" but I'll stop there.
Most of the time--I look forward to seeing his name attached to a project. 
Oh yeah lj, Trap Door may be my fave of T-Bone's too. I got to see him perform solo in the Sony Records office in L.A. in the late 90's, just him with an acoustic guitar. Intimate! Sam Phillips was with him, but didn't sing any harmonies. I didn't like his later records, on which he pretty much stopped singing melodies, just reciting words instead. After his own records stopped selling, he got into producing others, at which he is real good.