Choice of Vandersteen models

Assume the price for either will be the same. Quatro Wood(not the CT), or the 5 (not the 5a or CT). Both in excellent condition. Don't discuss alternative speakers, other than these two. Which will sound better, which will hold value better. I have Modwright OPPO 105, and  NAD 375BEE amp, 150 Watts Per 2 channel. 
kavakat1
My brother took me to Casa Guadalahara, if only I knew Stereo Unlimited was a few blocks away...
B
I heard them before the stereophile review. I have heard a later version and the ct as well. First hand, I consider it a notable issue relating to the op question. I don’t google measurements to post them here.
The Quattro Wood is a newer and (probably) more refined speaker, but the 5 offers greater placement flexibility with the rear-firing tweeter and the different subwoofer configuration. Personally, I’d go with the Quatro, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either option.  
Thank you all for your input. I have notified Bruce and Randy to call me if.... Both being local(ish), I can avoid shipping costs. Please keep me in mind if either pops up in your universe.
And, if you are like me, and want to save some cash, you can buy a pair of Treo's and 2wq subs and get 90% of a Quatro.
When I got the Treo's, I didn't realize that they share a similar footprint. But, now I realize that the Quatro is a bit deeper(due to the included sub) and it works better for me and my room- The subs can be moved to inconspicuous areas and still do their job.
I do know that John at Audioconnection has a pair of Quatro Wood's used, for sale. See the website.
B