PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
I seriously considered PSB T3s before going a different direction with my primary system. (I currently own Imagine Ts in a tertiary system.) I second james_w514 on the NAD/PSB pairing. I spent a couple hours listening to PSB T3s driven by a NAD 375BEE and I really liked the presentation for the price point. I wouldn't describe the bass presentation as "bloated" per se, but I would agree to a description of it not being "tight" bass. Importantly, you should not pay $7500 for PSB T3s. They are often offered for sale here for much less. Game changer?...it all depends on the game you are currently playing. Comparison with others in the $7500 bracket? I have heard the speakers james_w514 mentions above and I agree that the PSB T3 is a more enjoyable presentation than the Revel and Focals mentioned. I have not heard the other speakers listed above. 
Great stuff guys. Appreciate the input. But I am confused, milpai. You say great with nad, but not with McIntosh. Then you say the more upscale the equipment the more they reveal....isn't McIntosh more upscale than nad? Just curious
I love my T-3's.
Had bought KEF Reference-3's instead of the T-3's 2 years ago.
T-3's---much better bass. Great soundstage and imaging, incredible at this. Close my eyes and the speakers disappear.
I liked the concept of combined mid and tweeter, but not as a good as the T-3's.
Got to spend more than $20,000 to get better.
Wow ajpk1971....great testimonial. Hope I like them as much as you do. Need to spend $20000 to get better...that is fantastic
@easola01,
Just because the MacIntosh costs more does not mean it will pair well with a given loudspeaker. I was at a dealer and they were playing the T3s with the Mc integrated (huge sized one). It sounded so boring, which is completely contrast to the demo I had at a dealer in DC, who ran them off a NAD Master Series amp. Then they changed the speaker to a Sony $10k loudspeaker. Things did not change much. Just slightly better, but in my mind my existing stereo sounded much more musical.
At AXPONA 2017, they had the T3s playing and they were making superb music without sounding boring. This was again with NAD, I believe. I am sure a Pass or Parasound amp can drive this speaker to great audio enjoyment.
In the year 2000 I had listened to a PSB Silveri with Krell Class A monos. It was a demo I cannot forget to this day.