Good Sounding Vintage SS Receiver or Amps

Although I use tube gear. I bought a Yamaha CR-220 for the hell of it. I owned vintage Pioneer, Marantz & other receivers. This Yamaha CR-220 is as close as I ever heard to a tube amp. It lacks the tube midrange super wide soundstage, but with careful setting of the variable loudness control plus bass & treble controls I was surprised. Turn the loudness control one notch up from full counter-clockwise, Bass two notches back from full clockwise & Treble three notches from full clockwise. The receiver is a fully discrete design lacking op-amps that were terrible back then, If you are short on cash, these under $100 Yamaha CR-220 receivers work well. 15 watts output per channel is not loud, but using 89dB or higher rated speakers works for general listening levels.

What vintage receiver or amp do you like?

fisher_400
Yogi a good one indeed. Only 15 watts but very compact and a great pre-amp and decent tuner as I recall. I need to pick one up some day.. 

I just had my trusty NAD 7020 tuned up.    Another good one.   In my den A/V system as well and I call it into higher duty as a preamp or amp also if my other gear goes on the blink. 
I own an original Heathkit AA-151 amp that I was using in my office when pop and a tiny whisper of smoke from the rear. The sound was sweet, and I already realized that the original caps needed to be replaced. I'd like to take care of the caps, instead of doing one of those heavy mods that change circuitry. Can someone recommend a great place to do this type of service? I'm out in Colorado.
Kenny
I have an early '80s Heathkit AA-1600 power amp (rated at 120 wpc into 8 ohms, but probably more like 180. Sounds good and is fast and clear into dynamic speakers but a little edgy with my Magnepan 1.7s.

I also have a same-age Perreaux PMF1150B rated at 100wpc into 8 ohms and (presumably) 200 wpc into 4 ohms. I have used it to power my Magnepan 1.7s for about 4 years and it's a great match, especially with all-tube phono and line stages.
I have heard 2 older McIntosh receivers, hydbid tube/SS design where the headphone out was fantastic, powerful
i can’t remember the models, but they go for about $800-1000 online
I really enjoy the sound of Sansui.  So sweet.  Also love old marantz, Onkyo, and tube Fisher is likewise addictive.  

Vintage Mac is very good too.  Oh and we must through in old Harman Kardon anything is excellent..