Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
Well, I guess the speaker cables are on back order.  Part of the reason I don't have them now is my fault, they had them in stock the day I ordered.  When you order from the Japanese place they make you confirm the order, but the confirmation email they send is really busy and in more than one language.  When placing the order, I check marked the payal circle, but the website does not take you to PayPal.  You have to wait to get the confirmation email.   I confirmed back, but didn't read the busy email saying I still needed to go to PayPal to pay for it.   So, it never shipped.  This is the only store I know of that doesn't take you to payal when you are ordering on the website.  Oh well.  
I bought two of their inexpensive USB cables that the Absolute Sound reviewed a while back. Excellent!
My only experience w/Oyaide cables has been truly excellent: I was using a Billy Jeans digital/coax cable for some time to connect the output of my S/PDIF converter (Musical Fidelity V-Link 192/24) to DAC (Audio GD NOS 19). I was happy with that, finding coax input to this DAC to sound better than USB or glass. 

Anyway, I heard about an Oyaide silver coax cable on one of the headphone boards (DR-510). It cost 5-6X what the BJ cables did, but I ordered one. Instant success. Heard subtle but unmistakable improvements--a little better bass; more articulate/refined sound overall w/better resolution; better treble. 

Wasn't aware they made power cables--just bought a used "Audio Art Power 1 Classic," which I'll wire into my system in a couple days. But based on my very positive experience w/Oyaide's coax/digital cable, I'd be inclined to try other of their cables...
Oyaide has nailed it with their latest techniques and hard to believe you can get this level of SQ for such a ridiculous low price and I've owned/own very expensive cables.

My DIY Tunami V2 with rhodium plugs should be fully burned-in and settled in another 7 days or so.

I've heard many say that the DR/DB-510 is 

Wig