What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
@kalali and carmenc

The node 2 offers both wireless and wired connection for internet I believe.
The wired should give a lot better results from what I hear.

@hgeifman 
Excellent information, will be having long talks with the at&t tech on Sat for sure

I am using deezer and really enjoy it. No drop outs or buffering. I use it via the bluesound node 2 and it works and sounds great. I listen to a very wide range of music styles and there is nothing I haven’t found on it. 
“The node 2 offers both wireless and wired connection for internet I believe.”

Yes it does have an Ethernet port but that just replaces the wireless “connection“ between your router and the Node2. You still need to consider the connection between device used as the source for streaming.
I’m referring to the scenario where streaming is done using a laptop not through a dedicated streamer.
@kalali 

Does the node 2 not stream itself like the vault 2 does? All the vault needs is its hard wired connection and that's it.
I have never examined the node 2 carefully tbh

@skoczylas 

Are you in the USA?
What service level are you using? Premium or HiFi?
What is the sq like?
It sounds similar layout to Tidal, depending on the sq it might be worth a trial