Popping when kids are jumping

Gentlemen, I’m not sure where to post this but I’ve noticed recently when the kids are playing and jumping my PMC twenty.26s are popping. It’s subtle and I only noticed it because I was sitting next to said speakers.

I’m not sure where to begin figuring out what the problem is.

The chain is PMCs with blue jean cable on the plinths, spikes and feet. My amp is a plinius sb301 and not on a plinth. My DAC is an amr dp-777 and in a cabinet which I believe to be sturdy enough.

Any advice would be great appreciated, please.

Thank you

xdrixn
What is popping? Do you mean the woofer is making large excursions at a low frequency? Vibrations are being picked up by the tubes in your DAC. To test, remove DAC and switch to other source when your issue are in repetitive vertical motion.
It’s a 6 year old condo and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a wiring issue. How does one confirm that? I’m using Sonos, sorry for not mentioning it. I checked all connection and they were tight, I’m about to check again. The popping comes from both left and right and sounds like more the mid and tweeter.
Disconnect everything but your amplifier.

Dance around and see if you still get the popping. That reduces your issue to power or amp.