What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz

Okay, we are narrowing down the options.  After you have your ISP check your line speed, assuming it is okay, I suggest you email Tidal, again, and ask them.  I suggest you include in your email all the steps you have already taken to solve the issue.  

I know that Tidal has 5,000 MQA Coded albums but my Aurender only displays 500.   I complained to Aurender but they report Tidal only codes 500 of the albums as MQA.   Based on your post above, I will email Tidal about these missing MQA Coded Albums.  I agree this is very frustrating.  

My Aurender only supports Tidal and QoBuz.  Qobuz is expected in the USA sometime in the summer.  I have no experience with it but have been told it is uncompressed and very good.   I have no experience with the other services you listed.   
I should try Tidal since it is mentioned by so many here. I have been using and enjoying Apple Music.
@stevecham 
Oh for sure when Tidal is good it is VERY good, not the slickest interface but as mentioned if you know what you are looking for and want to listen to they have quite a catalogue.

@hgeifman 
I did email Tidal about the lack of display of masters and got a very mealy mouth reply that basically it is what it is even though I asked just how hard would it be to tab all 5000 under the masters tab, surely a couple of strokes on some programmers keyboard?

That left a bad taste in my mouth.

@nonoise 
HAHAHA
I am using wifi and Tidal runs fine but I do use Roon as an interface. So maybe Tidal desktop app has a bug?

I get 150 Mbps download speeds using wifi.

8 GB RAM Mac Mini with 1 TB SSD and 2.8 GHz i5

Perhaps you don’t have enough RAM (to buffer Tidal) I read somewhere that Tidal can buffer several minutes of music.