What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
I stream Tidal and have no signal drop out problems. My sound quality is excellent. I am using an Aurender N10 server with an Ethernet connection direct to my router 

How is your Vault connected to the Internet?  Tidal streaming requires a wired Ethernet connection (and not Wi-Fi).  

I suggest you run a speed test on your connection to ensure your cable speed is what you are paying for.  You might ask your ISP to test your Internet signal range.  Mine signal was out of the correct range and, yes, I had line drop outs and quality problems.  My ISP has to adjust my signal.  

My next issue was a failing junction box outside my home impacting me and the entire neighborhood. It was replaced and we were okay.  They also had to replace a differential coupler on the cable line. 

I also had Internet connective issues caused my Linksys router dropping packets. It was a known issue and no time estimate for repair.  I replaced it and my problems were solved. 

Pkease review the above suggestions to see if they help.   There are many things that can cause these issues and they all need to be checked.  I hope this helps. 
As I said it is not my connection I believe.
Same connection supports 2 x Netflix hd streams, daughter on farcebook, Twitter whatever and me surfing the net ,it is fastest offered at my house.

The vault is hardwired, it does not even allow wireless streaming.
I did replace my router late last year when it started and there was a thread on here with people suffering same issue.
It made no difference.

@shadorne 
You twist my words...
$20 is not expensive at all...IF you get the service you pay for. And no matter what Tidal customer service is sub standard.
5000 masters titles and can only be bothered to list 500 under the masters tab, the rest you have to hunt for so again not as good as could be.
Never hurts to see if the grass may be greener on the other side.
@hgeifman 
It cannot hurt to have the ISP check the line out for sure, thank you
I see choices for Deezer, Spotify, Quboz, Wimp, Napster, Slacker etc etc.

This is what I was aiming at, other services used by members at all?
Or has Tidal taken over the world?
I use Tidal and Spotify. I really don't notice a significant difference, but Tidal is a bit cleaner sounding. I like Spotify because it has a super inclusive catalog (Tidal is more for contemporary music), and it has an easier interface for finding different composers. With Tidal, you have to know what you want to listen to
I tried Deezer, but it had an annoying problem of suddenly stopping mid track and starting at the beginning. Customer service was spotty and I dropped them before the trial ended. Sound quality was as good as Tidal.
Quobuz is supposed to come to the US soon. Google it and sign up for updates. 
B