Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
Ayre AX-5 Twenty is exquisite, sounds better than all but a handful of separates I've heard. But you have to use an outboard phono stage.
Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
It's an evil scheme by those dastardly expensive boutique cable makers. Those dirty rotters.
few decades back we didn't even know what 'integrated' is. it was just an amplifier and that is it to it.
i believe that pioneer 9800 is all time world champion among just amplifiers.

Well, apart from the bumpy road he's left behind, @madavid0 does make a point.  Many integrateds often serve as the entry level products in a company's amplification lineup.

You can find some truly good sounding solid state offerings from the UK that meet your criteria.  Not surprising, the smaller living spaces push folks toward more compactness in their audio systems.

On the tube side, I and a lot of other people could live with a VAC Avatar for the long haul.  You'll have to search pretty hard to find separates that outdo it.

I could list some other products, but they don't offer a phono stage
Luxman L-590AX ii. List price of $8,995. None better at that price IMO.

My better half wanted a simpler system that was not so intimidating. We went with the Luxman 590AX ii and are enjoying it immensely.