Anyone heard the new Krell S-1000 pre/pro

I was looking on the Krell website and noticed. their new pre-amp processor. Among other things it has hdmi switching. Has anyone had the chanceto audition one?
kinsekd
Just heard it last night. It's STUNNING! There are layers of infomation, textures, subtle things, strings vibrating on frets, snare drums that aren't harsh anymore, there is a weight of sticks hitting cymbals, the bass guitars are SO punchy, like I have a brand new set of speakers!!! This think blows away the Showcase processor and amazingly, I'm hearing more information from it than the HTS 7.1 too. It really is that good. I listened exclusively to the the balanced input and in "preamp" mode only. No movie audition yet, that'll be tonight.
Yeah, get back to us on the "home theater auditioning", could you?! I'd be interested to know. My experience with the old HTS 5.1 was that it was superbly clean, compared to others, and yet not as dynamic perhaps as others I've auditioned, from a digital connection. Any feedack appreciated.
From what I read in the manual this only does HDMI Video, and no HDMI Audio. I see little advantage in this.

We could use an HST 7.1 and a Monoproce switcher and get the same results, no?

It took Krell forever to come out with a unit that only does HDMI Video? Please tell me I misread this...

Regards,
Darrell
Sorry Darrell. You are right. I confirmed with my Krell dealer. For now, I will stick with my Crystallio and HTS 7.1
Wow, so there is one set of 7.1 Analog inputs and no Hi-Res MCH Digital inputs. You can't even hook up a MCH SACD player and HD-DVD player at the same time.

So much for Krell delivering an up-to-date Prepro.