Hello, FM experts: What's the best type of outdoor antenna for my location?

I'm looking to purchase a dedicated FM antenna, but they are becoming scarce. I want to match the best type to my location, but from what I have read, I seem to be in-between types for where I am. I live about six miles east of the Front Range mountains of Colorado. The main source for stations, is Denver, that's about 30 miles south by southeast, so no mountains in the way. Instead, there are rolling plains between me and the stations, so not flat.

I was thinking about getting a multi-element Yagi type with a rotor, but I don't have true line of sight, and there is a small cluster of trees on my property line and to the south, as I'm in a development.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kenny

kennythekey
Clue50,
I have found it difficult to pick one due to the scarcity of the choices these days which led me to th LP8. This indecision caused me to drop the ball, but getting a replacement is still lurking around in the back of my mind.
I own the SE Engineering 879 bidirectional antenna that once replaced a directional Radio Shack that I had mounted on a rotor in the attic of my old home. The Radio Shack was terrific and provided strong clean signals. The SE Engineering is good, and that's what I'm living with today. When I moved to a new home, I left the Radio Shack in the attic. Stupid! So, I'm still scratching my head.
Kenny

Thanks Kenny. I am going to contact Paul at Rescue Electronics and discuss LP-8 with him.

Clue50

I have a multi-element FM antenna in my attic, pointed at a local station.  I am 60 miles east of NYC and when I had it on the roof of my prior home, Jonathan Schwartz came in fine on my Macintosh MR-78.  What I HIGHLY recommend for whatever antenna you choose is the Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth. It is a FM signal amplifier that really works.  Adds no noise but does amplify the signal.   
cerrot,
I was unaware of the Signal Slueth, so thanks. It looks quite interesting, especially as an add-on to a quality antenna. I'll check it out more thoroughly.
Kenny