Recommendations for music network player

Hi. I'm never in digital and I'm very septic. I'm using Mac mini. Any suggestions for any thinking better sounding than Mac , I do own dac , but would be great to hook up to music player cd ripping device. Thanks for response if any 
pophaudio
Hi guys. I'm back and it's been few weeks I'm testing vault2 and I like it got nothing against it and I'll keep it because spending more money for equipment like that it is wasting money. In my opinion. To use roon I have to use my Mac mini anyway, I have experience loosing signal internet connections. I'm using time capsule 3tera gig. And exfinity modem just modem speed around 100 mbps . So I kicked out my router, and I got replaced google mesh 3 pack $300 though gonna be better, wrong , after 2 weeks return it do to the same problem . My time capsule works better from time to time very rarely still chocking. So I'm getting to the point, listening music trough the internet is not good idea because we don't know what we hear too many softwares , too much cables etc. good thing only access to big library, if I like something from the library, I'll go to my local record anc cd store to see my friends talk and get what I like, bring it home, open it up smell it, read the booklet, turn on equipment, go to kitchen, make some tea add some voltage into it, by now equipment is red hot , place record on the pan drop the needle and ran fast on the couch grab my tea and enjoy, one side finished, get up stretch legs, stability check, flip pan cake and finish my tea enjoy second side, gently placing pan cake into the sleeve. I didn't mention whole procedure before and after preparing equipment that is me :-)
My Ayon  Audio S-5 Network Player/Preamp feed by a QNAP NAS drive (single 2TB ssd hard drive)/Uptone Audio PS-2 sounds very analog like.  The SR Galileo UEF Ethernet cable between both pieces really brought the best out of my system.  Bear in mind I do have the SR cable plugged into the SR Active Ground Block SE.  
I’m currently converting my CD collection to FLAC files and storing them to a NAS Drive that will be attached to my wifi router. I have a Yamaha A-S501 integrated amp and I’ll be adding a Google Chromecast Audio via the Optical input. I plan to use my iPad to allow guests to pick from the albums in the collection so I need to pick some music player/music manager app that allows me to do this via Wifi. I’d also like to limit the guests to selecting only Albums and not single tracks- trying to get back to how we listened to music when quality of the music was the most important aspect! Any suggestions on the player app would be appreciated!