Ayre AX-5 Integrated Amplifier

Any comments on the New Ayre AX-5 Integrated Amplifier? I know its list price is $10,000. Does anyone have any impressions on this unit that was recently released?
hgeifman
They have even made minor upgrades over time.  Just a great piece.  Ayre has a 7 year plus lifespan on their components.  They just make upgrades like cars that do mid life cycle refreshes.  Don't know how that will be handled now that Charlie is gone (RIP), but they have other great minds at Ayre and I know that they had a bunch of other projects that he was working on.  I know that after I got my amp back from the install of the crossover, they sounded even better.  Subtle, but real changes for sure.
Ctsooner, which pre-amp are you auditioning the vandersteens mono with?   Must be exciting!

I have the AX5/20 and I love it.  Sounds awesome paired with my Vandersteen Treo CTs. 
now that Charlie is gone (RIP), but they have other great minds at Ayre and I know that they had a bunch of other projects that he was working on.
According to their newsletter, they will release something like 6 new products this year. I doubt they ever released that many even before Hansen's injury.
They have some cool things guys.  I can't say anything as I'm not sure anymore what they will release, but they were working on some crazy cool stuff.  nycjlee, I am talking to a few folks about making me either a Lightspeed volume control as the crossover is built in and I only have a digital input, or a remote relay volume control with only TOTL parts and a great box that will be shielded and the boards would be mounted on vibration control etc...  I'm speaking with a builder about this now.  It's teh only way I can afford the amps. lol