Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
I have not watched any award shows for years. Anyway, I heard on the radio (I will search YOUTUBE later tonight) that the whole Tony Bennett segment was a bit embarrassing. Not so much with Tony himself...but how the Grammy stage staff handled his appearance. 
The main thing is the best American small ensemble , the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, my "home " Band, won the Grammy for Best Recording  of Chamber Music/Small Ensemble .
 Schubert's "Death and the Maiden" with Patricia Kopatchinskaja .

Plays in best hall in the land and SPCO has the lowest ticket prices of any major orchestra in the USA .
And up to 4 kids under 15 get in free with parents !
You saved yourself the pain of watching what laughingly passes as entertainers today. Complete and utter CRAP! 
I watched it as back ground '' noise '' while painting a bathroom. I just peeked out shook my head and couldn't help but think ; what garbage. Jaz J and Beyonce  - really. The talentless street walker was said to be wearing ; $6.8 worth of jewelry. Really ...why don't you and your thug husband ; so something about the murders
 in Chicago !  if you want to '' promote '' your kind.....that's political. Where does U2 get off telling us how to run our country like everybody does and should be greeted with a Big F off when 6 of your counties are still owned by the Brit's ! I swear to God that the Grammy echelon are the same that vote for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame which is another farce when you have these Hip Pop's voted in before Moody Blues, Willie Nelson and I also do not believe Lynard Skynard is in there. Let's dummy America like you have with everything else and feel a need to bring down it to a new lower level and still have many cry racism when they can't get there way ...again.