Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey Tom,

My mistake I mean't SE's in my post.  So far, with very few exceptions, the great majority of owners of speakers that retail for more then 20K have sold off their much more expensive speakers because they were totally out performed by either DI's/SE's that I personally know.  The list is up to eight professional reviewers, who were stunned at what they were hearing, yet had the honesty to go with what their ears were hearing.  
I hear you teajay, while I've owned some very good speakers none were in the $20k price range..........and thankfully with the SE's I'll never have to spend that much!
Hey Gentlemen,

My review on the Pass Labs XA-25 amplifier went up today on hometheatereview.com.  The review will give you all the details why it's my new reference on the Ulf's, if you are looking for a magical SS amplifier to drive your DI's/SE's you might want to consider Nelson's new masterpiece.  
I agree with Terry, the Pass XA-25 is a very, very sweet amp. If I were looking for a new amp that would be on my short list.
@teajay   Terry, terrific review and a great read. I had a great day and a half reviewing my system and the 30.8 shined. If the XA-25 is superior with the SEs, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it! : )