Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
The Grammys these days are an overt display of the decay of American culture.🤮
Didn’t watch it all, but did catch most of it; so I may have missed something worthwhile.  The feeling that I was mostly left with was one of embarrassment at the level of what is perceived by most music consumers to be “the best” today; and, dismay at how an entire industry continues to allow itself to be used and manipulated for promulgating an unbalanced political agenda.  A notable exception for me and a performance demonstrating true talent and honest delivery free of bs was Ben Platt singing Leonard Bernstein’s “Somewhere”.
Ben Platt was excellent, most everything else including political messages was embarrassing.  On the positive side, subwoofers should sell well.  The industry is being led in the wrong direction despite the plethora of talent out there.  JMHO.
Frogman,
Well said and I share your sentiments. Repetitive and stale political pablum. I didn’t watch and I wonder what the ratings were for this telecast. My gut feeling is that they are probably markedly diminished. I think at this juncture quite a few people have just tuned out.
Charlesjust 
I am not surprised by the underwhelming Audiogon responses (including me) to last night’s Grammy’s telecast.  I would hazard a guess as to the reasoning is that the targeted average Grammy demographic is significantly different than the average Audiogon demographic.