Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
You missed Rap and Hip-Hop. At least that's what I saw/heard in the first minute my wife and I had it on. Then we watched a movie.
The Grammys. Not what they used to be...
Didn't watch it - wouldn't watch it.  I recall Elvis Presley being asked his opinion on the Vietnam war and his answer was, and I paraphrase - "Well, I'm just an entertainer and I have no opinion on that sir".  Something like that.  
The Grammys these days are an overt display of the decay of American culture.🤮
Didn’t watch it all, but did catch most of it; so I may have missed something worthwhile.  The feeling that I was mostly left with was one of embarrassment at the level of what is perceived by most music consumers to be “the best” today; and, dismay at how an entire industry continues to allow itself to be used and manipulated for promulgating an unbalanced political agenda.  A notable exception for me and a performance demonstrating true talent and honest delivery free of bs was Ben Platt singing Leonard Bernstein’s “Somewhere”.
Ben Platt was excellent, most everything else including political messages was embarrassing.  On the positive side, subwoofers should sell well.  The industry is being led in the wrong direction despite the plethora of talent out there.  JMHO.