Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
I believe one gets a lot of bang for the buck with the Oyaide brand, not perfect but what do you expect for a moderately priced cable that one can purchase on eBay from Japan yet still pay less than buying it in the good old USA.

At one time I had an Oyaide silver digital cable and I thought it was very good and priced right.

I'm currently using one Black Mamba V2 power cable which I burned in on my cable cooker and it's a darn good sounding power cord that I have on a CJ preamp, as I mentioned in the other thread I thought the BM was a tad more refined and natural sounding than the Furutech SO22N power cord. Out of curiosity, I tried the BM to power my Plinius SA Reference amp, that did not turn out well :-(

I recently received a TUNAMI GPX-R V2 power cord which is burning in on my cable cooker as we speak, based on what you gentleman posted above I look forward to it being an improvement.

I don't mean to throw in a curve ball here or take the discussion away from Oyaide products but I want to pass on some information here that I came across by accident yesterday when aniwolfe was messaging me which caused me to try an experiment.

I forgot about the Core Power Technologies (CPT) newer and improved inexpensive Super Stroke power cord I had. This is a regular power cord (no balanced power) that is 76" long, 12 gauge wire I believe, 10/16 wide, flexible, and lighter in weight and more flexible than the TUNAMI GPX-R V2 power cord but heavier and less flexible than the BM. I'll have to do some continued listening and testing with the Super Stroke but a real eye opener at a cost less then the BM I think. If anyone else has a Super Stroke power cord, I'd be interested in your thoughts?
yeah, you never know how things are going to work together.  I tried a $1300.00 power cord on my power conditioner awhile back, it sounded flat and dull compared to a $700.00 PC that I had on it normally.   
Oyaide has created very good sounding cables with their latest SSC 102 techniques for a fraction of the cost of "Audiophile" cables which I have owned many.

I was so impressed with the Black Mamba V2 that I ordered the Tunami Terzo V2 IC, Tunami Nigo V2 SC and a Tunami V2 PC which I have burning-in at the moment and they all have been a positive step toward musicality, they really lay out the sound-stage in a very natural and organic way without being forward or intrusive.

My preference for any cable has always been copper verses silver, gold and the number of mixes readily available, copper just nails that rich sound without sounding thin or forward and with SSC 102, you have copper approaching the conductivity of silver and something welcomed by audio enthusiasts.

I have a full loom of Oyaide products totaling less than $1K that has met or exceeded cables costing 10X more...

Definitely give them a try to see if they work well for you in your system.

Wig :)
@wig, I have had a hard time understanding the difference in build between the Black Mamba V2 and the Yunami GPX V2. I have both of them and of course I realize that the Yunami is a heavier in weight and a stiffer power cord but do you or anyone else know the difference in build and materials used etc?
From my untrained eyes they look identical except the Tunami is just a heavier gauge.