Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
ADS Speakers are great and can be found for way under 1K
Although the company is not around anymore you can find them used and in great condition.
Check out any of their Three Ways like The L810 710 L780 L880 etc

Where in Wisky are you?  My wife is from Wasusa and two of her kids live in Madtown. Some good audio stores left in Wisc.  Never been to Ultra Fidelis, but have heard great things about them.  My wife used to actually live in teh same town, Wauwatosa.  here is their website:  http://ultrafi.com
Tomic, thanks for the feedback. I need to get over there when I get back to Madison to see the grandkid and step family, lol.
Thanks ctsooner, will definantly have to check that place out. My wifes Dad lives near state fair park so I get to that area here and there.